The Teton Bonus Series is designed to help meet your long-term retirement savings needs. They include a withdrawal charge period. If you withdraw more than the free amount allowed during the withdrawal charge period, a withdrawal charge,market value adjustment and premium bonus recovery, if applicable, will be applied.These charges do not apply to free withdrawals,cumulative withdrawals, RMDs, nursing home-withdrawals, terminal illness withdrawals, home-health care withdrawals, income payments, or death benefits. (For more information see Certificate of Disclosure.)
Barclays Atlas 5 Boost/Spread - Spread decreases your interest rate. Your interest credit will never be less than zero.
The boost increases your interest credit.
Inherited IRAs will be allowed on Teton subject to the following conditions:
- inherited IRAs are not accepted for a deceased who passed in 2020 or later.
- When the beneficiary is younger than the decedent, maximum issue age of 65.
- When the beneficiary is older than the decedent, the maximum age at death is 65.
- If the new SILAC IRA is Teton or Teton Bonus, additional premiums will not be accepted
- Distribution restrictions apply
Available in states:
AL, AZ, AR, DC, FL, GA, HI, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MI, MS, NE, NH, NM, NC, ND, OK, RI, SD, TN, VT, VA, WV, WI, and WY