- Contract minimum is $2,000 for qualified and $5,000 for non-qualified money.
- No market value adjustment (MVA) fees
- Waiver of Surrender Charges Upon Nursing Home or Hospital Confinement.
- Minimum guaranteed annual rate of at least 1%
- Accepts qualified and non-qualified money; traditional, Roth, Inherited, and SEP IRA; and noncontributory 403(b)/TSA plans.
- Death Benefit—greatest of full accumulation value, return of premium less any prior gross withdrawals.
- 7Plus and 10Plus and 10LT Plus plans offer additional bonus interest of 5-15% applied at the end of the term
- No additional cost for joined account or to add another owner to the contract during the term of the annuity.
- Annual Optimizer Fee, 7-year products: 1.00%, 10-year products: 1.25%
- Caps and participation rates are subject to change by the end of each term period.
- Minimum guaranteed term period participation rates as low as 5%
Let Annuity Educator review your annuity.
Complete this quick form below.