Purchasing life insurance is one of the more important decisions you will ever make. That's why AIG's life insurers work to earn your trust and confidence through every step of life's journey.
The companies you want to do business with are those that stand the test of time. Our life insurers have been keeping promises to American families and businesses since 1850.
- 160 years in business
- 12 million customers served
- $38 billion in promises kept
Our mission is to be the premier provider of protection, investment and income solutions needed for financial and retirement security. We are committed to providing better, more innovative ways of helping to protect you and your family's financial security.
It's a responsibility we confidently embrace. With a wide range of flexible and highly differentiated life insurance products, we provide peace of mind to more than 12 million families and businesses.
The U.S.-based life insurers of AIG are American General Life Insurance Company and The United States Life Insurance Company in the City of New York.
We are AIG
As a part of AIG, we offer a full portfolio of investment and income solutions that resonates with consumers as never before. And our long history of delivering on our promises inspires their confidence and trust.
In addition to life Insurance, our affiliated business lines serve more than 18 million Americans and are leaders in their respective markets:
- Industry-leading life insurance, health and disability insurance products, including the modern and affordable Quality of Life...Insurance® product suite.
- AIG Direct - One of the largest direct to consumer marketers of term life insurance in the country.
- Innovator in guaranteed retirement income solutions and a top provider of variable annuities.
- Long-standing leader in fixed annuity sales through banks.
- Broad range of retail mutual fund offerings delivering consistent performance across many disciplines.
- Leading group retirement plan provider in K-12 schools, higher education, healthcare and other non-profit entities.
- Extensive lineup of group and individual products and benefits distributed in the workplace and through affinity groups and associations.
- Strong institutional capabilities, including structured and pension buyout annuities and stable value wrap contracts.
Company ContactsAmerican General Life Insurance Company (AIG Life & Retirement)
2929 Allen ParkwayHouston, Texas 77019
Phone: (800) 242-4079