Although our name is relatively new, our acquired companies have a proven track record of serving customers for more than 100 years. Policyholder protection is and always has been our number one priority.
We are driven to do more.
- We are committed to developing solutions that help you protect and grow your savings, and plan retirement income that can last.
- We are one of the fastest growing providers of indexed annuities.
- Our vision is to be a fixed annuity market leader with a strong return on equity. We are in the retirement savings sector for the long term.
- We are licensed to sell products in all 50 states.
- We pride ourselves on our strong capital base and efficient operation model. Our business is performing well and contributes to our parent company, Athene Holding Ltd’s, total consolidated assets of $59 billion.1
Our parent company, Athene Holding Ltd., is a Bermuda-based insurance holding company. Athene Holding’s subsidiaries include Athene USA corporate, an Iowa-domiciled corporation that serves as the U.S. holding company for Athene’s annuity operations in the United States, and Athene Life Re Ltd a Bermuda-based reinsurance company. Assets are managed by Athene Asset Management.
Standard & Poor's
Athene (formerly known as Aviva)
7700 Mills Civic Parkway
West Des Moines, IA 50266
Athene Ascent Quick Reference Guide
Athene Ascent 5 Brochure
Athene Ascent 10 Brochure
Athene Ascent 10 Bonus Brochure
Athene Income Aspect Brochure
Benefit 10 Comparison Guide
Benefit 10 Brochure
Benefit 10 Brochure Insert
TargetHorizon 5-10-15 Reference Guide
TargetHorizon 5 Brochure
TargetHorizon 10 – 15 Brochure
Performance Elite Reference Guide
Performance Elite Brochure